Tuesday, October 17, 2006

AG IS IN THE HOUSE !!!

I feel like Dad is gone and I found the keys to the car! Pete must have been weak when he gave me permission to post in his place. No Pro’s and Con’s this week, but I’ll provide the Weekly Recap. I won’t tell you how well or not well Pete forecasted, but a few notes on the games.

Bills @ Lions: Lions 1st win and 161 yards from Roy Williams

Panthers @ Ravens: Delhomme 365 yards! ½ went to Smith. That team is a leg break away from going down.

Bengals @ Bucs: Chucky smiles, where was that Bengals attack?

Texans @ Cowboys: As much as I despise TO, who can argue against 3 TDs.

Giants @ Falcons: Barber and Shockey dual was enough.

Eagles @ Saints: Horn finally got love, its been awhile!

My C-Hawks @ Rams: Great game, Hasselbeck/Branch and Bulger/Holt connections would have been fun to watch. I’ll catch it on NFL replay.

Titans @ Redskins: Gibbs, get NASCAR off your mind! Portis showed up! Henry ran for 178 yards!

Dolphins @ Jets: Be reported as “Questionable” on the injury report and catch 106 yards?

Chargers @ 49ers: I lost because of the chargers left Tomlinson in too long while he scores 4 TDs.

Raiders @ Broncos: Broncos won in a lackluster game; played down to the opposition. Does Art Shell look disconnected from his team to you?

Bears @ Cardinals: Ok, Cards lost, but Leinart had a good enough game to win. He shouldn’t be disappointed in his play except his team leveled off after halftime. With Grossman throwing 4 picks, the Bears defense and special teams won that game. Arizona played exceptional defense also. This game was both won and lost in the last 3 minutes. Bears are fortunate they got out of Arizona with a win. Dennis Green also lost it in the post game news conference.

I can’t let this horrible Monday Night Football broadcast go without saying something. It isn’t working. Those three in the booth don’t bring excitement to the game. Tirico is ok, but I don’t like the pretend “adversarial” relationship between Theismann and Kornheiser. Their personalities just don’t work. Barkley got way too much time in the booth.

Well, that’s it for tonight. I don’t know when Dad will be back so I’ll keep going until I hear him pulling up in the driveway. I wonder if he’ll realize the mileage has changed. I’ll just tell him I had to make sure it still drove ok. Think he’ll buy it?

AG

6 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nobody likes you... wheres Pete??

 
At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah get outta here old guy...the youth has spoked.

 
At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're disgracing us dan!

 
At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I'll try to us good grammir.

 
At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about you try to stop talking.

 
At 1:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

???
Not sure what's going on here, but here are a couple of things you need to know-
1. I'm still alive.
2. After this week there will be our regularly scheduled updates...things have been unusually crazy.
3. Who is stew?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home