Thursday, October 12, 2006

W.T.L.F. Coming.......soon.

What To Look For will be coming, but it's going to have to wait till tonight.
I've had a busy night combined with a condensed night because I have to drive to Texas...I will get this done tonight along with my picks for the weekend's games.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but it will only make you appreciate me more.
Don't like it?
Complain about it in the comments section....if enough of you get in there you can all just talk junk about me...have fun!

see you 2night.

5 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, this is happening way too often now. It's like turning the open sign in the middle of the day to closed. When customers arrive, its like saying "sorry, not really interested in serving you".

You have now alienated this customer...time to go to another establishment.

AG

P.S. Just a little piece of advice as I leave to help you: Post something controversial! That's what generates discussion. What about your "Blog Marketing Plan"? Did you advertise to a disinterested segment of society?

 
At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I really do like coming here, nobody else will take me.
I'll probably be back, but give me something to respond to! I already know what's in the news.
Still looking for a spot on the staff, I'll even take a shower!

Your one and only groupie,

AG

 
At 2:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

go bears!!!! GO RAVENS!!!

 
At 5:25 AM, Blogger Pete said...

2:22?
Go to bed!!!!

Alright "AG" I knew you couldn't stay away, but at least you made it 3 minutes without me.

I need a fill in for Sunday and Monday night.....are you in???

 
At 7:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give me the crayon!

AG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home